At CoventryConferences we care not only about our clients but the environment too.
It's important that we look after the environment and invest in a thriving world for future generations.
Sustainability is deeply embedded in the ethos of the venue with locally sourced products and ingredients. We also pride ourselves in recycling as much as we are able to - 90% of all of our waste is recycled.
We're delighted to do our bit for the world and so take a look at some of our initiatives -
- Support Life Water - Providing access to clean drinking water for over 400 people. For every bottle of Life Water sold, Drop4Drop gives 1000 litres of clean drinking water to a community in need.
- Upcycling - We use recylcable glass jam jars for our sauces, saving over 40,000 sauce sachets a year from going to landfill.
- Recycling Cooking Oil - We recycle all of our frying oil, ensuring that it is stored responsibly.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points - We've a number of EV points currently in our car parks and shall be investing further in these as the demand increases as we near to the 2030 intiative by the government.
- The Future - We're looking for ways in which we can reduce our plastic waste levels, minimise the need for disposables and many more ways to save the planet.