Have a read of some of our client feedback...
Robert Tiffin, Turtle Bay
- "From first contact to the completion of the event, Faye, Chloe and the team at CoventryConferences have been superb.
- Their adaptability to my everchanging requirements caused by changing plans was very impressive with clear, prompt communications.
- On site the team looking after us were always present ready to address any questions.”
Katie Davies, Positive Youth Foundation
- "The event went very well! Arriving in the morning at the Conference Centre and being welcomed in such a lovely way by Neil on Reception and being given the opportunity of free reign in the conference room made us feel very settled and comfortable.
Our delegates arrived to fresh tea and coffee provision which was laid out brilliantly as was the lunch which was set out quietly whilst the event continued with no disruption. The lunch bags were perfect for what we wanted as an informal way to gather people together, the variety and quality was great too.
- Adam as our AV Tech was very patient and supportive - we couldn't have done it without him! He had everything in hand and supported us throughout. All in all, the day was a success and we had great feedback from delegates.
- The young people that attended also really enjoyed being in a professional space.
- Thank you Faye and the team for all your support, hugely appreciated."
- August 2021
Chris Nagle, C&W Chamber of Commerce
- "The Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce chose to host our recent Commercial Academy Day with CoventryConferences for a number of reasons - a great location with ease of access, fantastic facilities and AV and a really helpful team to support the organisation of the event.
- Every question or query was answered promptly, last minute changes were accommodated and all of the team at the venue - from Reception to AV support - were extremely helpful. Our delegates enjoyed the catering as well as the comfortable environment.
- We wouldn't hesitate in recommending the venue if you are looking for a central, easily accessible location and we'll certainly be using the venue again in the near future."
- February 2020
Mahmood Bismillah, Coventry City Council – Migration Team
- “I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent facility and services provided for the event in which we held.
- The venue was second to none and staff were always helpful.
- We would most definitely use the venue again and highly recommend it to anyone else.”
- December 2019
The Speech Therapy Practice
"The service we received – as always was excellent. Chloe and the team make sure we are well supported and looked after.
The room layout, food drinks and hospitality were all excellent. Keep doing what you are doing.
You are incredibly responsive and easy to deal with.
I am extremely pleased we found you to host our training courses. Our delegates consistently evaluate the venue and hospitality very highly. They love the food provided".
Lily Cooke,Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations
"I just wanted to let you know that the attendees of the event scheduled for last week (Thurs 21st October) have been singing positively about their experience with the event.
They said particularly the vegan food options were absolutely delicious, there was great variety, they were well labelled and clear to those who required them.
They noticed the facilities seemed to have been updated and were very pleased with how the event went. Overall they said it was a great event with wonderful catering and they would definitely utilise the facilities again.
I thought everyone involved would appreciate the above positive feedback."
Tourism Management Institute
- "The Tourism Management Institute would like to pass on their thanks and gratitude to Coventry University Tech Park.
The Park's location within Coventry proved easily accessible and the spacious environment worked well, in what has been a return to larger events for many delegates. The team has been attentive, flexible and supportive at each stage, from the initial booking to on-site delivery.
The technicial support was also invaluable as we transitioned to a hybrid solution, enabling us to deliver a packed programme and a positively received convention".
With thanks Tourism Management Institute
Annie Truong, Coventry City Council
- "I just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks so much to everyone for your help, support and your contribution for the Transport Expo event.
- The event was turned around in a very short space of time and you all have been incredibly flexible and supportive - our appreciation goes out to you.
- The delegates were really engaged and seem to really get a lot out of the day so it has been a really worthwhile event in showcasing all the fantastic innovation that are happening here in the city."
- November 2021
Shari Lewison-Frisch, Kapsch TrafficCom Ltd
- "The service was excellent from start to finish. The range of choices was good and took the headache out of organising the event for me. All I had to do was sit back and let the service team lay out the food for me on the day!
- The booking, ordering and delivery service was impeccable and everything went smoothly."
- December 2021
Peoples Futures Ltd
"The team were very friendly and responsive,
Staff friendly and attentive on the day and helped us resolve any issues quickly."
"Service was great and responsive. At this point in time, I do not have anything specific to suggest for improvements.
A big thank you to Chloe Jackson for always being helpful when trying to book rooms for our events."
"The team are always friendly and flexible and deal with any queries I have in a timely manner. They take into account what dishes I would prefer and I always end up with a successful event.
The food and beverages were delivered on time, the dishes were labelled and everything was set out nicely.
The service I have received from the Conference Events team has been impeccable every time.
Coventry University - UBC Event
"Everything was really perfect and I cannot think about any areas for development.
The venue and supports was amazing. The area which can be improved was the venue temperature, as guests felt cold during the event.
Overall, it was a great experience for us. The support was amazing. Catering was very good.
I would say one of the best experiences for me was working with Chloe Jackson. She was really amazing, very supportive, very quick in responding to queries and very informative. I am really impressed by her professional attitude and level of supports she provided before and during the event."
CURA - Coventry University
"The service from the Sales Team, was excellent from start to finish. The team did an exceptional job in making sure our visitors felt welcome and dealing with any requests in a professionally and timely manner. Feedback from our visitors was very positive about the event including venue, catering and parking access.
The centre support staff did a great job, ensuring the room was set up and accessible for our visitors. Also, a big thank you to the team for changing the layout of the room for the afternoon session.
The support provided by Chloe and the team made the booking a success. Nothing was too much to ask and the support was great throughout the booking process.
Thanks for hosting us again and making the event a great success!"
Coventry University - PGR Training
"The service was exceptional. I would like extend a special thanks to Chloe Jackson for being really helpful when answering questions and supporting any last minute changes we had during our event. More specifically our changes in catering.
Conference experience was great, and we did not face any issues. Equipment worked fine and room was received well by all the attendees. The only thing I would suggest as a slight improvement is perhaps more outlets for plugs? For our event, all attendees required to bring a laptop and charger – however this again was not a big issue as we used extension cables instead. Catering was fine, particularly the Sandwich Selection.
Booking was managed perfectly and for that reason there is nothing I can currently think of to improve.
Just to reiterate that the service was excellent and I would highly recommend Coventry Conferences. Staff were always friendly during communications and were understanding during changes in schedule or catering plans".
Dr Liese Perrin, Coventry University Research Services
"Thank you to you and your colleagues for supporting us to make Research Culture Week such a success. Every one of your colleagues with whom we dealt was helpful, professional, friendly and flexible – from colleagues in the restaurant who went the extra mile, to the technical support and the lovely reception desk staff – everyone was great. A particular thank you to Mark who was always on hand to help out.
This was a long and complex event with high profile, external speakers joining us every day. You and your colleagues helped ensure that everything ran smoothly and made it far less stressful, as a result."
Please pass on our sincere thanks to all your colleagues.
Severn Trent - Catchment of the Future Demonstrator Project
Throughout the booking process and the three days all staff were very helpful.
The hot three course meal on day three was very highly rated. The donuts and muffins on the first afternoon were also welcome treat.
Recycling bin provided, often I can’t easily find one which is frustrating.
No shortage of extension leads was appreciated. It is often tricky to find enough extension leads at venues.
We had to bring a second screen ourselves as this was not available.
The toilets were pretty dated and the sign saying you needed to close the toilet set before flushing didn’t instil a great deal of confidence.
The paper towels in the toilets also made your hands smell – I assume because they were made from recycled paper.
All of the people working at Coventry Conferences; always very helpful, patient (I was new to the booking process), flexible and accommodating.
Ian Loosemore, ICT for Education
‘’I feel very positively about Coventry University. It's not just a very good venue, but the support we've had from all the staff has been a big plus. Everything is taken care of in an efficient and unfussy way. We're well looked after.
Things (i.e catering) happen when they're supposed to happen and there's always someone to check that things are ok. Alex last year, and you Leah this year have been very easy to deal with - and this makes my life much easier. Very happy to recommend the University. Our seminar there is fast becoming one of my favourite events. Good value for money too".